If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Sunday, July 30, 2006
Israel's at it again. Giving crap excuses for invading other countries. What is it this time? Oh yeah, something to do with Hizbollah capturing TWO of their soldiers. That is such a bloody good reason to launch air strikes on others and killmore than 200 Lebanese citizens isn't it? Haven't the Jews had enough fun destroying the lives of Muslims in Palestine? Must they start making life a nightmare for those in Lebanon too? GRRRRRRRR. Hope the world finally opens its eyes now that Israel's destroyed the UN headquarters and killed some peacekeepers in Lebanon. And hope with all my heart that the other Arab governments finally reach out a helping hand to help their own blood. I mean, its not the citizens fault that Hizbollah decided to capture the two soldiers anyway. Why should THEY suffer? HELP THEM!! Anyway, had a crazy time this week. The invasion of the killer mock exams! Not to mention prelims in a months time....BLEARGH. Contemplated killing myself after the chemistry mock exam paper, seeing as I left a whole question, which was worth ten marks, blank. Need time to recover from the demoralising time I had this week but ARGH!, my elective paper's tomorrow and I just found out today! Guess I'm as dead as a doornail. And that's not even counting the onslaught of other papers like AMATHS, SS and........ aren't we supposed to get back our Mother Tongue O-Levels resulth this coming week? Sheesh, where's the noose?