If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Saturday, August 26, 2006
After watching Singapore Idol for the past two months, I've come to the conclusion that Singapore voters are focking deaf!!!!!( well, some of them anyway....) I mean, is there any other reason for the continued existence of Joakim in Singapore Idol? Or the fact that Mathilda and Rahimah, and even Jay, whose singing prowess are unmatched when compared to those of Joakim, got voted out in the earlier rounds? This can only be attributed to the presence of girls among the voters, who vote for ppl based on their looks. Hellooooo, this isn't Muscle Men or Mr Universe!!!!!!Hope that voters get their act together and start voting for the right people. Or like Dan and Gurms will say, vote for talent!
Had an easy time during Cemistry practical on Thursday. Not like some idiots who managed to get oxygen when reacting iron oxide with hydrogen! Left with Physics practical on monday, in which I know I have been condemned to failure before I even touch any of the apparatus. Just have to concentrate on the rest of my subjects and start mugging then! This will mean that I have no time in my schedule for any social activities, not that I have to worry about social activities since sice my circle of friends has a radius so small that you'd have to invent a new term for a number with minus ten zeros. Sighs.
-_dynn_-*it all ends here*
PS. My handphone hasn't rung for the past two weeks! Someone call me!