If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Sunday, August 13, 2006
Here I was thinking that pink pigs would fly past the moon if I got a distinction for Malay,.............AND I DID! I actually secured one fucking distinction for my O's! All I need now is more distinctions!.............which, come to think of it is a quite a task. In fact, climbing Mt Everest, The Himalayas, Glastonbury Tor and Mt Kinabalu in ONE DAY seems way easier.........WHAT AM I THINKING! I CAN DO IT! I CAN GET 6 MORE DISTINCTIONS! I CAN....can't I??
Bah, who cares? Life sucks. My handphone still hasn't rung for the past week, except for today, and that was only someone asking......oh heck. NEED TO EXPAND MY SOCIAL CIRCLE! URGENTLY! -_dynn_-*it all ends here*
P.S. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests? Hmmm..........