If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, August 07, 2006
Nearly died of exhaustion at cross-country today. Not once in my whole life did I think I could run 4.8 km without ending up in heaven before the finishing line. My whole leg bloody hurts! Knee feels as if someone smashed it in with a 10-tonne hammer, and the soles of my feet feels as if someone scraped them off with a razor. It was a challenge just making my way to the bus stop just now. To make matters worse, I got stuck in Orchard Road because my dumb brain told me to alight at the wrong stop. Not such a bad thing though because I manged to get inside HOC, because it was so early in the morning and the owner allowed me in. HAHAHA.
My handphone rang for the 1st time in a week today!!!! Even then, that was only because I had messaged the person first. But still.............HAHA. Need to start expanding my circle of friends..............hmmmmmmmm.........
Celebrating racial harmony day tomorrow. Wonder what I should wear? Hmmmm. I'm starting to sound like a girl, worrying about my outfits and all. Better start working on my manliness. Start by getting a hot bod!!!!
Note to self: start working out every Saturday starting this week. -_dynn_-*it all ends here*