If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Saturday, September 02, 2006
As expected, I screwed up my physics practical badly. Drew an inverted graph and managed to obtain a gradient in the region of the thousands. I think I'm in urgent need of a brain transplant..... Aside from that, this week has been great though. Woke up at 9 on Tuesday and stared at the ceiling, willing every particle of my body to get off the bed. It wasn't an easy task especially when half my body wanted to get up and study, while the other half wanted to remain in bed and snigger at the people who were forced to attend school. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thursday was a screw-up of epic proportions. Wasted my time going to school, and ended up sitting around doing nothing. Due to miscommunication, half the sec 4s were uninformed that it was Be Yourself Day, so hardly anyone came dressed up, and due to heavy rain, we could'nt watch the teachers make a fool of themselves playing basketball and soccer ( awwwww..... ).Nearly died of boredom watching the rest doing the mass excercise thingamagic, and ended up waiting anxiously for the end of school. Can life get anymore boring?? Decided to start hardcore studying for the prelims, and made quite a progress so far. Who would have thought that I would actually be able to wade my way through half the past-years papers given? Have to give myself a pat on the back for that. ( Pat pat) Never before have I even bothered opening my chemistry and physics textbooks before shutting it after half an hour. Wonder if this means that I'll actually get an L1R5 of 20 or lower this time round.....Hmm...... Well, miracles do happen! -_Dynn_-*it all ends here*