If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Wednesday, September 06, 2006
What do you do when you find out that the people you know aren't what you thought they were? Sighs. Went for band day camp at East Coast. Died of boredom and was ressurected. Tried a smoke but was unsuccessful. Must be lacking practice. Is this how people get hooked to the stick? By trying it out randomly? Only 1/3 of the way through revision for prelims. Don't exactly having a bright outlook about the results which I'll get. Probably end up missing out on JC in the 1st three months after O' Levels. Looks like I'll have to do a lot of last-minute studying for the bigger event. Sighs. Why does our "beloved" country have to be so bent on forcing us to work so hard just to get a bloody piece of paper? Life here sucks. -_Dynn_-*it all ends here* P.S. Freezing from the cold shoulders....