If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Why are you such a bloody poncer? Why not get a life? You didn't even know what the hell ska was a year ago, so keep your fucking comments to yourself.
Prelims has started for real. Social studies paper yesterday, maths today, and physics tomorrow. Screwed up the 1st section of my SS paper, so not getting my hopes up about getting high marks for that. First time ever that I could do a maths paper without knowing that I'm going to fail it beforehand. Had a moment of stupidity halfway through the paper and changed a right answer to a wrong one just because.......oh, never mind. Sitting for my worst subject tomorrow, and ssurprisingly, I'm not even panicking over whether I'm gonna fail it. Must be because I actually did SOME studying for it before this. However, whether studying's gonna help me pass remains to be seen......
Studying in school has seriously changed my perspective of people in genaral. Talked to people who I wouldn't have bothered talking to before now. At the same time, drifting apart from the people who were close to me before this. Funny how things can change in a matter of weeks. Sighs. Just cemented my belief that the world is full of hypocrites......
-_Dynn_-*it all ends here* P.S. If you're so fucking straightforward, why don't you tell me what I did wrong?