If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Friday, October 13, 2006
I am officially not a student anymore!!!! Just now was graduation day, and I've never felt such a contrasting mixture of emotion before on my 16 years on planet earth. Half of me was happy that i was finally graduating; I mean, I can't really say that I had a good time in school, can I? The other half of me actually felt quite sad, seeing as I was leaving the place I would turn to and seek solace in whenever home didn't feel like one. And all the good times shared in band.....sighs. But still, there's still the O' levels! And I guess its a good thing that we have such a long break before it and all, seeing as it gives me time to study and work to get below 15 for O's. Like Mr Wong said, press on despite the fatigue and sacrifices!
I haven't received my testimonial yet. Wonder what Mr Wong'll put there. Hmmmmm......
-_Dynn_-*it all ends here*
P.S. My stomach feels bloated. I'll never eat three different meat dished in the same meal ever again.....