If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Friday, October 06, 2006
Sorry blog for abandoning you for the past two weeks! Too much things have been going on and I couldn't even find the time to log in and update this thingamagic. Anyway, I've finally gotten back my prelim results! Didn't do to well though. Managed to get only 18 points. English: A2 Malay: A2 History Elective: B3 Emaths: A2 Amaths: B4 ( SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!) Chemistry: C5 Physics: C6 ( how surprising.......0 Not sure what I'm gonna do during my 1st 3 months with this results. Should I go to a Junior College or should I just slack and get a job? God, life is full of decisions, and half the time I can't even make them...... Started mugging for the O-levels, so that I won't end up in the last 30% of the school with that crappy result. Hope I'm doing enough to get below 15 points. Bloody hell Dafril, you had to go and get 6 points and make the rest of us Malays look bad........ Fasting month has started and so far, it's been a BLOODY TORTURE!! Struggling to stay awake during classes, due to the fact that I have to wake up at the unholy hour of 4.30 AM to eat my breakfast! School's no joke either. Everyone's walking around with long faces, as if the armageddon was just around the corner. Must be the stress of the big O's..........On top of that, classes now last for 1 1/2 hours instead of 1 hour, raising the possibilities of me falling asleep during class. Managed to will every single particle of my body to stay awake for the past few days, though, which is quite a surprise, considering that I can never sit still long enough to complete my homework! Can't wait for the O's to end, when I can finally let my hair down and burn my Physics book, which has brought so much trauma to my seconday school life..... Graduation's impending. Hope I don't cry too much..... -_Dynn_-*it all ends here* P.S. How do you come up with 400 bucks?