If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Friday, November 17, 2006
Its bloody over!!!!!! Finally, for once in my pathetic life, I don't even have to study at all!!!!! The only downside is, i have so much time to do stuff that I don't even know where to start. Haiz. Hope I don't end up dying of boredom for the next three months.......
Bush-shit is in Singapore. Wonder why he even bothered coming here? What makes him think that the people here would want to see him and meet him face-to-face? Ego. Why isn't he in Iraq correcting all the damage he's done, restructuring Iraq's economy and bringing back to life all the American soldiers who died because of his stupidity. Iraq does NOT have any weapons of mass destruction. Asshole. He should try living in Iraq amidst all the civil unrest and anarchy, and see whether he can survive even a minute there. Good thing the Republicans lost the recent half-term elections, or whatever you call it. Hopefully, the world won't have to suffer seeing him serve another term. I know this sounds cliche, but seriously, Bush sucks.
Can someone pease give me an idea on what to do for the next three months? I don't want to end up growing fat and adhering to the couch. Can feel the fibres of my body rotting away.......