If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, December 04, 2006
Dying of boredom. Rotting at home for the past two weeks with nothing to do. Fucking short of cash so can't venture out. Lost all contact with the outside world. Where did everybody go?? Need to save myself before I fall into the dark abyss of boredom!!
Phone has been practically out of use since the start of the holidays. Someone call me please so that I can use up my cache of free incoming calls.....
Anyone wanna play ball?
Nope?
Oh.
-_dynn_-*it all ends here*
P.S Running out of money. No more sticks left. No money to buy more. I'm doomed.