If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, March 26, 2007
Dikir barat rehearsal for pidato was a complete mess today, it's a wonder we're still provided with the slot to perform on Wednesday. But credit to everyone for rising up again and coming up with a creditable performance at the end. Exhausted after that. Have no idea how I managed to make my way home when my body felt like it was about to break into tiny, minuscule pieces. But it was worth it, I guess, if we manage to come up with a good show on Wednesday. Shit, just remembered I have homework to complete before tomorrow. Have no idea how I'm gonna complete it in my current state of fatigue. Haizz. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
-_dynn_- *it all ends here* P.S. Yuni is the gerek-est friend I know.