If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Tuesday, March 20, 2007
I swear, one of these days I'm gonna drop dead and die of fatigue. Returned home at 9pm yesterday and headed straight for bed after dikir barat practice yesterday. Slept soundly till 6am this morning. Then, returned home from dikir barat practice at 8pm tonight (just now!!!!), at using my last ounce of energy to type out this post. God, my head is swimming with all the bloody moves for dikir barat. This is what happens when you try to learn everything in one day. GAHHHHH. But serves me right, I guess, for going to SAJC and not coming for the last few dikir barat practices. Practices are quite fun actually, ignoring the parts where I screw up my wrist movements and move like a fucking ROBOT. Ishhhhh. AND THERE'S GONNA BE PRACTICES EVERY SINGLE DAY UNTIL THE PERFORMANCE NEXT WEEK. Good thing there's a lot of other people going through the same thing as me, so I can take comfort that everyone else is also PROBABLY suffering from fatigue, too. HAHAH. Good thing lessons haven't started yet................ I'm so damn fucking tired. Bleargh. And there's still CSI:Miami to watch. ZZZZZZZZ. -_dynn_-*it all ends here* P.S. Having 5 free periods consecutively in one day is even more tiring, I think.