If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, March 05, 2007
I've cut my hair close to a crew cut but still look far from Michael Scofield. Tsk. Still, at least it supposedly suits my face. :)
Tommorrow is possibly the last day that I'm gonna be spending at TPJC. I'M GONNA MISS ALL THE PEOPLE THERE!! I'm gonna miss monkeying around with Nas, Izzat and Syafiq, I'm gonna miss labelling all the TKGS girls from Yuni all the way to Atiqah KATAKS, I'm gonna miss the company of all the orientation 1 gang, from Moenawir, the two Farhans, Luqman, Farid and Hisham, to Annurshah, Nasiha, Alia, Raihan, Kim and Nadia, I'm gonna miss rolling with Elfie and Faizal, I'm gonna miss ALL YOU BLOODY FUCKING TPJCIANS LAH! YOU GUYS ARE DAMN GEREK SIA. sighs.