If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Oh yeah, I forgot about a stupid thing which happened yesterday. Got a call on my handphone early yesterday morning and answered it. Only thing was, it was an SAJC teacher on the phone, and I ended up getting scolded by him in the morning because he thought I'd skipped school. Completely no idea that I had transferred to Tampines JC. BODOH. Still had the audacity to scold me for ten whole minutes before he stopped, and I had to explain sllloooooowwwwwllllyyyy to him that I had transferred out. Still had no decency to apologize and immediately hung up the phone. And THEY are the ones teaching us to watch our manners. GOD BLESS YOU, TEACHER, WHOEVER YOU ARE. God. Teachers sometimes. They're seriously the most bipolar people in the world. -_dynn_- *it all ends here* P.S. Did I use bipolar correctly? P.P.S. Slengeh and proud of it. HAHA.