If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Tuesday, March 13, 2007
You know what, I'm not gonna be missing the people in TPJC after all because I SUCCESSFULLY APPEALED BACK INTO TPJC! HAHA. I made up my mind after I ended up getting posted into the arts stream at St. Andrew's, instead of science. Screw MOE! Oh well, anyway, after 2 days of pondering over my future, I decided to appeal back in and so, here I am, back in the Geylang Serai of Tampines. So see you guys on 19th March 2007! Haha. Whatever. God, I can't believe I'm getting all slushy and gushy. I sound like a girl. Yikes. Did I just say God? -_dynn_-*it all ends here* P.S. Eh, Yuni, Aku hutang kau 6 ketol kan? And no, I'm not stupid enough to write about about who I like and all that on my blog lah, idiot.