If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Wednesday, April 18, 2007
I can't wait for the day when my father asks me whether I wanna get a new phone. GOD. My phone has been switching off by itself repeatedly, and when it doesn't switch itself off, it keeps displaying th "Emergency Only" sign. Shucks. This means that I haven't been receiving some of the messages people have been sending me. So people, if I didn't reply your messages, then paham-paham lah! Got myself a role as some dumb Indian guy in the drama production for Manifestasi. Nas got the role of some stupid Chinese guy. Unsurprisingly, it was the same roles that they gave to us to try when we went in for the auditions and ended up doing some stand-up comedy (MALAY STYLE!!!!) instead. Good thing is, its a minor role, so I'll be able to take part in dikir. Bad thing is, dikir is gonna be so damn tough I'll have to practice my ass off just to make it into the Manifestasi dikir team. Haha. Today brought some people who were in bad and depressed moods to school. I guess my shitty mood last week ended up unknowingly infecting a hell lot of other people. Seriously guys, its always good to brighten up and smell the roses! (The Rest Of The World: "Look who's talking.")Yeah well, I DO have times when I feel down and out, with overcast skies filling up my head. BUT...... Okay, I have no idea what to say here. -_dynn_- *it all ends here* P.S.Say no to elitism.