If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Sunday, April 15, 2007
Just came back from student council camp today. Been at it since Friday. It was OK. Bushwhacked. Seriously had no mood to attend school this week. Been feeling pissed off this whole week, compounded by the fact that I haven't been able to hand in my homework on time and the fact that some of the stuff taught during lessons completely escapes me (econs anyone????). So yeah people, if I said stupid stuff to you or behaved weirdly, you know why now. Makes me wonder how the hell I'm gonna be able to cope with being in student council when I already feel like dying with only my studies and dikir on my hands. ARRGGGGHHH.
Ah, whatever lah.
-_dynn_- *it all ends here*
P.S. Avenged Sevenfold's and As I Lay Dying's new albums coming out this year. Anyone wanna volunteer to buy for me? Hah.