If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Saturday, April 07, 2007
Oh wells, let's see. Were there any interesting incidents this week? Yes. During chem lecture on Thursday, this crazy guy went berserk, and started demanding an apology from some girl who made a comment about him after he irritated her. Weht on to make a huge fuss about him and started raising his voice and shouting about feeling insulted. Huh. Was then led out of the lecture theatre to calm down, but returned in a manic mood and started apologizing to the whole theatre because supposedly, he was "out of touch" with his emotions. THEN, he started throwing his books, bag, and pencil box around when he wasn't allowed to make a formal apology to the whole theatre. Disrupted the lecture from time to time by shouting out randomly and out of the blue. Oh well. There's nothing we can do I guess. Just pretended that nothing was happening. Sighs. Just when I'd made a promise to pay attention during lectures, this kind of stuff happens. Performed dikir barat at Songfest that same night. We screwed up the kelantan part, but who cares? It was damn fun, especially the "Sexy Back" intro! Now on one week break from dikir barat, while the powers-that-be come up with our songs and ragam for our Manifestasi performance. Have to start practicing hard if I wanna take part in Manifestasi, I guess. Oh well. Signed up for this, so I can't complain. Have to work on my ragam and voice! -_dynn_-*it all ends here* P.S. Why did I end up as the class chairman? (The rest of the world: "Good question.")