If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Friday, April 20, 2007
People, if I've irritated you this past week with my over-the-top cheeriness, I'm so damn sorry. This applies mainly to the people whom I've messaged this week. So yeah, forgive all the irritatingly happy and perky SMSes. Especially if you were feeling down and out this week. I'll try to reel in my exuberance this week. :P
Dikir started again yesterday. Song was quite nice. Ragam is difficult as hell. Need a farking lot of practice to perfect it by next week. Auditions for dikir is next week Thursday. So if you see me doing ragams while eating, sleeping, and walking, don't be surprised. HOHO. There's dikir practice tomorrow,s o I guess our rigorous training schedule IS starting all over again. Haiyo.
Newspaper collecting tomorrow. Somehow, it makes me wonder what we're supposed to be learning from collecting newspapers. Oh wellz. Shrugs.
Better go before I start talking crap. Cheers, people. :)