If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Saturday, May 26, 2007
6 more days to Manifest. Or is it lesser than that? Today's rehearsal wasn't good. Dikir lelaki made a fool of ourselves on stage. But we'll rise up and come back on the actual day. With guns blazing. Stress. Tension. It's growing. I'm getting burned by the heat. Physically, mentally. It's getting to everyone. I hate seeing people cry. I hate it when I can't pull off whatever it is the others expects me to do. I hate screwing up my ragams because I didn't bother to ask whether any changes had been made. I hate worrying about whether I'm going to screw up on the actual day. I hope with every fibre of my body that I don't. I ABHOR PERFORMING IN A FLOP. Please God, let Manifestasi be a success. -_St. Dynn_-*demoted to hell*