If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Wednesday, May 16, 2007
FINALLY. After, what feels like years, I'm able to use this bloody blog again. HOO BOY. Anyway, this past two weeks has been a sort of emotional roller-coaster ride, albeit unpleasant at certain parts. First of all, this farked-up JC life. STRESS! I feel as if I'm wading through a thick, suffocating pool of knowledge to get to the relevant information which can be found only right at the bottom. All the homework and crappy studies feels like a 10-ton weight on my shoulders. Add another 100-tons for Student Council. GAHHHHHH. "Pelan-pelan kayuh." A certain someone told me that. Its just that, it's close to impossible to row along with such a heavy weight on your shoulders. But I'm trying my best. I SWEAR, I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE THINK I"M ACTING GANGSTER WHEN I HAVE NO INTENTION TO. I just can't stand it when I see people being kicked around when they're already down. Then there's the that unexplainable feeling of sadness, which originated from......let's not talk about it. And angry. I've been experiencing it so much this past two weeks, it's a wonder i haven't blown up all over everyone, except for some minor slip-ups. I guess its a good thing to be able to keep your frustrations under check. Let's not forget about the happiness. For some reason, I've been feeling happy and looking forward to Manifestasi rehearsals. I inexplicably find them fun. And I didn't even want to audition for it in the 1st place. So yeah, I guess it's a good thing that I fell for Izzat's persuasion and attended the auditions. BLOODY HELL. I should stop giving in to my friends. Sheesh. Life's weird. One day, the flickering light which illuminates your path starts to dim, and the next day its shining brightly and stronger than ever. HE has one hell of a sense of humour. -_dynn_- *it all ends here* P.S. Setajam panah arjuna, yang menembusi hatiku. It hurts like a dog. P.P.S.Is there still any hope. I dunno? Apprehension is smothering me.