If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Saturday, May 19, 2007
I'm pissed off with myself. Why the hell do I let everything get to me AND keep everything inside? I feel as if I'm threading the line between happiness and anger, and its hard shit trying to keep the balance from swinging into the PISSED OFF ZONE. Because it'll mean that I'll explode and everyone is gonna be BLOWN OFF. In fact, I blew off two people today ALONE. No idea what I'm gonna do next week. next week. Never felt this way before. Too much is happening. How is it that I managed to survive 4 years of band but I can't even handle CCAs and my studies simultaneously? FUCK. Plus, there's the (unfortunate) added bonus of having to deal with selits in school. Which irritates the crap out of me. And makes me feel like telling them to screw off. Need I say more? ARGHHHH. -_St. Dynn_- *demoted to hell*