If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Bought my Megadeth and Iron Maiden patches!!! Woohoo!! Now all I have to do is figure out how to get it on my jacket......especially since I have no idea how to use a needle and a threat.
Went to Peninsula again the yesterday. It seems that just because the shop windows display a hell lot of pictures of skinheads and black metal rituals, it doesn't mean that the owner of the shop is actually a skinhead or a metalhead. IN FACT, he can even be a half-deaf, balding, OLD mamak, as a certain someone found out. Hopefully, from now on, people won't be afraid or have bad feelings of foreboding when walking into underground shops at Peninsula anymore. HOHOHOHOHO. Also ran into a minah rep who was using a tudung. People these days.