If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Sunday, June 17, 2007
The two things I hate with all my heart:
1. Skanks 2.when people who pretend to be skanks to get a reaction out of me
I AM MASSIVELY, FUCKED-UP-LY, PISSED OFF. It all started last night on MSN, when a person who appeared to be a skank asked me whether I'd fucked anyone, and SAID that she had a wet pussy. Naturally, a whole load of profanities ended up on the computer screen, since I HATE skanks. AND THAT WASN'T ALL TO IT. It turns out that the person wasn't actually a skank, but some people pretending to be one, and they were just try to "test" me. I swear to god, if I could reach into the computer screens and rip their heads off their shoulders, I would have done it. Too bad the people who did this were my friends, or they would have found themselves prematurely 6 feet underground.
That must have been the most motherfucking unfunny prank in the world. FUCK. All I can say is, thank god I didn't fall for all that sicko talk.
-_St. Dynn_- *demoted to hell*
P.S. Laughter is a good way to temporarily relieve your anger.