If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, June 04, 2007
Went shopping with Jibrail today. He got jealous and kept on complaining because the girls kept on looking at me after I put on my black jacket and carried my leather bag.. HEEHEE. XP. THE JACKET IS FIERCE SHIT. The only problem was that people couldn't tell if I was male or female if I took it off. Hmmm. Need to put some embroidery on it. Anyone knows where I can get studs to put on the jacket? And also a few metal band decals (or whatever it is you call it) to put on the jacket. WHOOPEE.
Hopped from Bugis Street, to City Hall, and finally, to Beach ROAD, where he finally bought his high-cut Converse sneakers (upon my advice. X) ). Just goes to prove that I'm a good shopping partner. HEEHEE. My legs are killing me.