If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Thursday, June 28, 2007
Woohoo! 5 whole days without school! And the holidays just ended. HEEHEEHEE. Shouldn't be so happy though. I mean, I AM in deep shit when they return the report cards after this. Anyway, for the 1st time in the past week, I actually feel happy. I realized that all I had to do was let go of some of the stuffs that worry you, because sometimes, those things are just too out-of-this-universe incredible to really happen anytime soon. Also, don't give up on stuff but open up to other choices, so you don't feel so shitty when one avenue is exhausted. Hahahahahaha. Time to have fun! -_St. Dynn_- *demoted to hell*