If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Friday, July 27, 2007
I haven't been feeling like my normal self this past week. MUST BE HARRY POTTER. hurhurhur! Yeah well, Order Of The Phoenix movie was quite retarded when it came to the storyline; they removed quite a few important scenes until there was a period when it felt like there was no link in the storyline. But The Deathly Hallows roxxxx! Best book in the series. Especially the last chapter when there was a huge battle, so damn heartwarming, touching, emotional, and whatever else you wanna call it. There were many times when the story became heart-wrenching sad because many of the likeable characters were dying, and it was just difficult to comprehend why they had to die. Man, J.K Rowling must have some evil streak in her. The storyline was just well-developed, and all the loose ends were tied up. Some unexpected plot developments also, especially some of those having to do with........HAHAHAHAHAHA. Don't want to say!
Well, its been a bad week overall, because I've been reading Harry Potter and neglecting my homework, leading to quite a few scoldings and lecturing from teachers. On top of that, there was the INCIDENT. No need to get my knickers in a twist now (I don't wear knickers, by the way), seeing as everything is out in the ope now. Just that, It's quite disappointing that out of the two of them, one of them had to be HER. So yeah.......OK, stop it already Dynn!
I need to get on with my life. Tomorrow is Meet-The_Parents session, so I'd better prepare my body armour, in the event that my mother tries to murder me in front of my teacher. *groans*