If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Once upon a time, in TPJC. After a trip to the bubble tea shop across the road. In the canteen eating.....
Dynn: Oi Yuni, cepatlah habis makan. Aku nak balek!
Yuni: Ok, I'm done.
Dynn: Bagos. Eh, maner bag aku ah?
*Dynn searches for his bag*
Dynn: Eh, cibai, maner bag aku?!?!?!
Yuni: Maner ko letak ko nye bag tadi?
*Dynn starts throwing bags around while frantically searching for his bag*
Farid: Dynn, jangan2, ko tertinggal ko nye bag kat kedai bubble tea tadi.....?
*a millisecond of silence*
Farid: Oi, ko tertinggal ko nye bag kat kedai bubble tea lah, bodoh!!!!
Everyone Else: Mak, Dynn, ko belo nak mampos sia!!
*Dynn stands still and stares into space, open-mouthed at his own stupidity*
Hmmm, yeah people, that's the story of stupid me and how I ended up leaving my bag at the bubble tea shop. Thank God, nothing was taken, ESPECIALLY my MP3 player, or else my whole beloved collection of metal songs would have been lost. Oh wells. What can I say? At least, this wasn't as bad as the time during 1st 3 months, when I was already 1/3 on the way to school before realising I'd forgotten to bring my school bag. SHEESH. Stop being so belo, Dynn. -_St. Dynn_- *demoted to hell*