If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Friday, July 06, 2007
People aren't replying my messages. There have been at least 4 instances of this happening. I don't know whether its because my fucking handphone is fucked up, or whether they're not replying on purpose. I know that one of the cases is definitely because of my fucked up handphone, but I'm starting to think that the rest of the incidents are because of the latter. Oh wellz. That's life for you. GAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Got problem, settle. Jangan nak perangai sini. -_St. Dynn_- *demoted to hell* P.S. Question Of The Day: "Do Sikhs take of their turbans while having sex?"