If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Friday, August 24, 2007
Life has been quite boring. Promos in a few weeks time, writing my Written Report for PW, blah blah blah. Just goes to show that in Singapore, life's nothing but studying. And we study for close to half our lives. Sometimes, I wished I'd never been born in this country. Ok, make that everytime. Add to that the threat of getting retained this year (and as we all know, I have a damn high chance of getting retained.....), and life has DEFINITELY not been a bed of roses. The only exciting part of this week is that I'm now a member of TPJC MCS Jawatankuasa, though i don't know what my post is yet. *-DynN tHe DeViL-* P.S. SOMEONE says I can't be a saint anymore because only people who are from SA can be called saints. SHEESH.