If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Friday, August 17, 2007
Misplaced my phone.
Searched for it everywhere, and called everyone who I was with to find out if they had seen my brand-new, Sony Ericsson K618i handphone.
No had seen a thing, and I couldn't find it wherever I looked.
I was resigned to not seeing the phone ever again.
But surprisingly, the phone wasn't switched off whenever we called it. Which meant that either my phone was lost and i couldn't find it, or the person who stole my phone was so stupid he didn't think to turn it off.
And later, MUCH MUCH LATER, we discover that the uncle who cleans the tables in the canteen had found my phone and had put it aside for safekeeping.
And finally, i was reunited with my phone.
For that, I'd like to thank Naf, Farhan Sam, Farid, Hid Jais, Ahmad, Firdaus Pau, Man, Jibrail, Syafiq, Nas, Arep, Yuni, Izzat, Elfie, Fred, and anyone else whom I might have forgotten, for all the help, support, and advice given just to relocate my phone.
And of course, the cleaner uncle. What would I have done without him?