If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, September 17, 2007
My piece de resistance: newly-painted bedrooms and hall! Lime-green and blue respectively. And I did it all by myself! HAHAHAHAHA. What can I say? DYNN ROX. Bedroom is a bit messy, but then again, it IS a guys room. What were you expecting?
School all over again. GRRR. Promos in 2 weeks and all I've done is study bits and pieces, here and there.........
Gonna be a post-prom party on prom night. I wanna go! Who wants to go with me?! Oh, and of course, being in the decor team, I get to stay over at the Grand Hyatt hotel. FOR FREE. HOHOHO. the pros of being a student councillor.....
TPJC's new polo t-shirt can be described with one word: YUCKS. Shirt's white and dark green, and you can choose either white or dark green as the main colour theme. And new t-shirts mean more money out of my pockets. And of course, seeing as its the fasting month, my pocket money has been cut down. And I still need to buy Adzizul's sweater. GRRRRRR. Maybe I should turn into a girl. The when I *ahemss.....* bleed, I won't have to fast. Then again, maybe not. DISGUSTING..... Ok, I'm done. *dYnN tHe DeViL* P.S. Someone buy for me A7X new album when it comes out , please! And buy for me As I Lay Dying's new album while you're at it. XD