If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, September 03, 2007
Seminar Belia just now. For non-Malays, that simply means Youth Seminar. Hahahahaha. Seeing as its the latest fashion to have Dynn in some leadership post (actually its not the latest fashion, I've been holding leadership positions for god knows how long. PERASANTAN.), i was made the Head of a group called (of all things) lopes. which is some food which I despise eating because of all the coconut thingie they put on it. How ironic. anyway, the seminar was boring, as per all other seminars, so no surprises there. But I did meet a lot of people whom i haven't met in a long time, like Azyy, some VS peeps, and.....never mind.
And I christened Afiqah "Fifo". How cool is that? HURHURHUR.