If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Thursday, October 18, 2007
.WRIXON.
LIFE IS CRUEL. He'd just graduated from school HOURS before, and was crossing the road in front of school when he dropped something. He turned around to pick it up, and got run down by a car. He was in coma for close to a week, before passing on at 1.30 am on Wednesday morning. He dropped his School Graduation Certificate. It still hasn't sunk in, but what I know is, he was a damn nice guy and will be missed dearly. I'll miss all the times we talked about everything and nothing under the sun, I'll miss the times we played soccer for hours, I'll miss returning home from VS together after school. I'll miss you, Wrixon. Rest in peace, dude. Life. Takes. The. Most. Heartbreaking. Twists. And. Turns. Live life to the fullest. You never know what's going to happen the next second. Do you? There's nothing else I can say. *DyNn*