If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Thursday, October 11, 2007
It's over. Promos. Done. Kaput. And for all I know, my studying has all gone to waste. It feels shitty, knowing that you studied, but you're still gonna do badly because you couldn't do the papers. Oh well. What's done is done. Now all I have to do is prepare myself mentally for whatever that's gonna happen. Raye in 2 days. Woohoo. Can't wait to start rolling in fresh cash. Can't wait to meet all the small ones again. And of course my closest cousins. Have to start picking my clothes which I'm gonna use. SHEESH. I hope I won't end up using the same thing as Farhan again. Bad omen siol. Cukop. *dYnN tHe DeViL*