If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Sunday, November 11, 2007
I've had enough It's time for something real Don't respect the words you're speaking Gone too far A clone............! I like the next line better. FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sssssshhh..........Quiet, you might piss somebody off............... I can relate with this line, seeing as my mom is trying to turn me into some FUCKING clone of all the other FUCKING kids who are studying in the other FUCKING JCs in this FUCKING nose-shit of a country. So that I'll have the same FUCKING intelligence and share the same FUCKING values and have the same FUCKING ideas as them, live a FUCKING life filled with no FUCKING initiative to choose your own FUCKING destiny. And my future is FUCKED-UP. FUCK M-O-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ssshhhhhh.......Quiet, you might piss somebody off................
Oh, but then it won't match the count. Shite. *DyNn*