If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Wednesday, November 14, 2007
This is a list of people whom I haven't had a proper conversation with in ages and whom I haven't met in eons, and whom I wished were with me now. God knows if they even read my blog, but yeah, here goes:
1) Mat! What the hell lah. I still remembered all the times I sat next to you at the back of the class in VS and irritated the shit out of you, going home taking number 36 and talking nonsense, sitting in the hostel canteen and trying to study, and endless conversations about metal and rock music. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Mannnn, I wish we were still in the same class, or at least, the same school. 2) Benjy! We SLs rock! I can recall rebelling endlessly against our exco, while you tried to.......errrr.......temper my fighting spirit. HEEHEEHEE. You were the person who was there to balance up my extreme craziness with your (considerably more) rational mindset, and for some reason, we ended up becoming damn close. Oh well, wish you were here right now. 3) Nailah....... Oh yeah, I forgot, you're currently allergic to guys.
Well, hope you get over it soon. Because, I have to admit, my life is boring without someone to irritate like hell/ tease/ get bullied by/ get dissed by/ laugh at/ get laughed at/ just talk about everything under the sun/ bastard until you get damn mad and pissed off at me.
And I KNOW you're gonna get shitbanged pissed off when you find out that I posted something about you down here, but yeah, I'll wait until that time to delete this entry. HEEHEEHEE.
4)Idzhar We meet every Sunday but we haven't had a proper conversation in ages. When! WHEN! All this reminiscing is making me feel......emo.