If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, December 24, 2007
I was bored. So I decided to waste my time doing this. Diarrhoea does stupid stuff to your brains, you know.
List of bands whose lyrics sound like they were written by 6-year-olds:
Iron Maiden (hate to admit it, but yeah)
Fall Out Boy (they don't make sense at all.....)
Panic! At The Disco (same here.)
Bands whose lyrics have meanings which are so deep that you have to use an oil drill just to get to it:
My Chemical Romance
Senses Fail (am I missing something here?)
Metallica
Megadeth
Queensryche (or does it have a meaning at all?)
Bands whose lyrics were written by a professor with a Ph. D in Advanced Literature:
Cradle Of Filth (do they even understand what they're saying?)