If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Sunday, December 23, 2007
Just got back from Dabo Sngkep, Indonesia. Boring trip, but yet again, I'll miss the people. They're the nicest people you'll never meet in Singapore. But they do have nice food there. Especially their goreng pisang. I learned to drive an SUV. I played Fifa 08 like there was no tomorrow because I was bloody bored. And I had a lot of weird dreams about people back in Singapore whenever I slept, even though I hardly even dream when I'm back in Singapore. Must be the mountain air. Like there was this dream where me and..... Never mind. And stuff are especially cheap there. If you know what I mean. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Bye. Oh. Stop making a big deal about pictures, please. *DyNn*