If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Saturday, January 12, 2008
The 1st week of school. And I'm starting to wish I never went back. What with the knowing that the remainder of your life hangs on an event that is about to occur in 10 months time.....
Shit. Stupid A's. Stupid As for A's.
Plus, for PE, I'm banded in some group for people with fucked-up stamina and physique, and I definitely DO OT have a fucked-up stamina OR physique.
If I say so myself. Hah.
But seriously, I (Syafiq, Rman, and Jibrail too) don't deserve to be in a group for goddamn losers!
Speaking of loser, I did something befitting that tag yesterday. I'd finished ironing my jeans and denim jacket, before realising......