If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Tuesday, January 15, 2008
I do not damn people for petty reasons. For people who didn't catch that, It means that I don't hold goddamn grudges against people for the stupidest of reasons. I do not say stuff with the intent to offend people. I'm just brutally honest. And I couldn't be more bothered if you do get offended, because, really, its up to you to interpret whatever I say in whatever way you want to. And lastly, if I can't understand the reason why people are upset/why they think I suck, or I find it stupid, then I just ignore whatever has been said, because there's no point filling my mind up with matters I deem redundant. There's enough stuff taking up space in my mind right now. Come on guys, you've been with me for 5/4/3/2/1/less-than-that years. You should know the way I work by now. Hah. Bye people. *DyNn*