If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Tuesday, January 22, 2008
It's the same thing. Happening all over again. People my age dying. People YOUNGER than me dying. People older than me, but not OLD, so close to it. So how close am I to death? I've always wondered. Will I regret what I've done in this life, when the Angel Of Death comes swooping down to rip my soul out of my body? Will I finally realize that I shouldn't have committed all those SINS that I've committed so far in life when hellfire starts licking at the soles of my feet? WOAH. Seeking penance is a hell lot more difficult than anyone thinks it is. And no pun intended. *DyNn*