If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Wednesday, January 02, 2008
New Year's resolutions for 2008:
Study like nobody's business to get straight As for A's.
Stop chasing girls. Its equivalent to emotional self-mutilation, 'cause I'm just hurting myself. Hah.
Stop THINKING about them, too.
Keep a regular gym routine.
stop being a retard.
However, I know that the last one is impossible to stick to, so forget it.
1st day of school today.
Orientation. Which was boring. Though can't blame the council because we were just given the shitload and told to work with it. J1s were not bad. still a bit unenthusiastic, but who can blame them? HAH.
Found out something surprising today.
I mean, like, SURPRISING.
Like, I-talk-to-her-a-lot-and-am-always-checking-up-on-her-because-she's-my-friend-but-she-thinks-that-I-like-her kind of surprising.
But then again, i should have realised that when no less than 3 people asked me whether i still liked her.