If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Friday, February 15, 2008
Friendship Day a.k.a Valentine's Day. I got 5 gifts from 5 different girls. Woohoo. This is the first time in my life that I've received all this kind of stuff. ("What planet does this guy live on?!" says The Rest Of The World.) Of course, there was one gift which I was completely unaware of, and which remained in my bag for close to 24 HOURS, BECAUSE A CERTAIN FRIEND OF MINE WHO CALLS HERSELF YUNI THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO PUT IT IN MY BAG AND NOT TELL ME ABOUT IT!! Hahahahahaha. The chocolates were nice, and the letter was touching, though. SO THANKS, NURHUSNIYAH BTE AZMAN. For nostalgia's sake, and because I'm your longest friend in TPJC, I shall say something here which reminds me of our 1st 3 months in TPJC. KATAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. :) On top of that, I received a friendship band from Ayn, which I tied using the deadest knot in the world, and which I'll only be able to cut off the day I get married. Plus chocolates, from Aliaa and Abby, and brownies from Astrid. Judging my the amount of chocolates being passed around yesterday, I'm assuming that we'll be seeing a lot of fat and obese people once this week ends. OK, back to the usual. A few pieces of wisdom from Dynn: Fat girls should not wear those micro FBT shorts. For the express reason that its a goddamn eyesore. I have no intention of losing my sight before I turn 200, mind you. Girls should not cut their to the point that they DON'T look like girls anymore. Why the hell would people want to look ugly on purpose? OK. And Yana, stop wasting your messages!! Unless you like having them deleted and replied 5 hours later, of course. HAHAHAHA. Ok. The last train back to hell is about to leave. Bye. *DyNn*