If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Thursday, February 28, 2008
The lists where all the orientation group members signed for their shirts seems to have disappeared into thin air. Baik Dynn. Another problem to ruin this already fucked-up week. At least there was something stupid I did this week which added a few laughs. In the form of putting a dead frog inside Jibrail's bag. The decomposing body's stench completely filled up the bag that it smelled like shit. Literally. The expression on his face when he found the dead animal was priceless. HAHAHAHAHAHA. That close-to-puking face.The same one on the rest of them when they smelled it. HOHOHO. I wanna drop out from school. School is the pits. Screw education. Unfortunately I can't. For fear of not having a life in the future. Goddammit. *DyNn*