If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, February 11, 2008
People should get lovebites at places where they can hide it from prying eyes, like their boobies, belly button, ass, etc. It's not cool to have lovebites exposed for the whole world to see, yo. It's also not cool to get hit by shrapnel from huge fall-outs. I'm sure its irritating to know you did not have anything to do with ANYTHING, and still be implicated in it. Like, what the fuck, sia. I have also realised that Monday is the weirdest day of the week. At least for now. In the morning there's a lecture by a teacher who must have been a goth during her younger years. Then there's lessons with the Dark Lord about the evils of Gross Domestic Product. And then, lessons with a teacher who seems to be channelling all the world's randomness thorugh her physical being. It does my head in. School ends in 8 months time. I can hardly wait. Rubbing your nipples is thereupathic. *DyNn*