If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Today was a stupid day. Today was a bad day. Any day which starts of with Maths will turn out to be a fucking bad day. Any day in which you fall asleep while your chemistry teacher is standing in fromt of you and TALKING to you is definitely a stupid day. But what the hell, at least I did some good today. I ran 11 rounds around the track today! WOOHOO. never mind that me and Syazx were running at a female's pace. Never mind that I felt like I got beaten up by a 100 Yakuza fighters after that. I STILL FUCKING RAN 11 ROUNDS AROUND THE FUCKING TRACK TODAY!! *cheers and horns playing in the background* It felt good. To physically torture myself after 2 weeks of bad vibes and shitty events. On top of that, at least I started serious work-outs again after a 4-week hiatus. Let's just hope that things look up from now on. *DyNn*