If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Saturday, February 23, 2008
Who would have thought that being the Assistant Family Head for Ares during Orientation 2 would be so damn fun? Who would have thought that doing mass dance would have been so enjoyable? HAHAHAHAHA. Anyway, had a blast for the last three days, all thanks to the enthusiasm of the OGLs and OGMs alike, who cheered like crazy and screamed like mad dogs throughout the 3 days. And the best part is, Ares won the Best Family award!!!!! FIGHT, KILL, ARES! Not FUCK YOU, Ares. The rock concert after that was crazy. At least for me, because I went completely out of my mind. Moshed like crazy. Did hardcore dancing until I became dizzy. Headbanged like there was no tomorrow. Pogoed like I was trying to reach the sky. Handphones and specs belonging to an assorted number of people were flying all over the place around me. And scolded like an ass by a teacher who thought that I was completely out of control. Which, i have to admit, I was. In that particular scenario where we were in school and there were J1s standing around, of course. I guess I couldn't have cared less if I was at a crazy punk gig. And now, thanks to all that, my whole body hurts like hell, especially my neck, which is sore like a mofo. There's insanity and fucking insanity. Then there's dinsanity. And yesterday definitely qualified for the latter. So now, I'm preparing myself for the screwing of my life which I'm going to get during the debrief. Bye people. *DyNn*