If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Tuesday, March 11, 2008
For the record, I did not start or spread any rumours regarding ANYONE having anything going on with ANY OTHER PERSON. Firstly, because it never crossed my mind that the two people would actually have anything going on. Secondly, because I'm not in the habit of badmouthing or spreading scandalous shit about my friends. And it just so happens that the 2 people involved in that stupid rumour happens to be friends of mine. However, it seems that there are people out there who just seem to enjoy milking this rumour for all its worth. So let it be known that I WILL FUCKING SLICE YOU FROM YOUR NECK ALL THE WAY DOWN TO YOUR ANUS IF YOU CONTINUE SPREADING STUPID RUMOURS, WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU MAY BE. May your body burn in hell, and may maggots feed on your rotting corpse. I don't take slandering and image-tainting lightly. To quote The Reverend Bartholomew Plague, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!! *DyNn*